Rockville, Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The market for dental sterilization in 2022 is valued at US$ 1.3 billion and is forecasted to attain a valuation of around US$ 2 Bn by the end of 2028, according to Fact.MR, market research and competitive intelligence provider.
The rising focus on dental and oral care across the world is the prime factor that is estimated to propel the demand for dental sterilization devices over the years to come. Increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure development, rising spending on dental care, the growing availability of dental surgeries, and the rising geriatric population are predicted to boost dental sterilization market growth across the forecast period (2022-2032).
To Remain ‘Ahead’ of your Competitors, Download Sample Copy –
Key companies in the dental sterilization industry are focusing on the launch of new products to maximize their sales potential and establish a strong market presence in the global landscape.
- In September 2020, Midmark Corp., a leading name in the dental solutions industry, announced the launch of its new dental sterilization products. Sterilizer Data Logger and an updated Midmark M3 Steam Sterilizer were the two products that were launched. These newly-launched products are more efficient and simple to use than ever before.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Currently, the global dental sterilization market enjoys a value of US$ 1.3 billion.
- Sales of dental sterilization equipment are predicted to progress at a healthy 7.4% CAGR through 2028.
- The global market is estimated to rake in revenue worth US$ 2 billion by the end of the forecast period.
- Increasing prevalence of dental ailments, rising availability of dental sterilization products, growing focus on patient safety, and increasing awareness about oral care are prime factors driving dental sterilization market growth potential.
- In 2022, the U.S. dental sterilization market is valued at US$ 350 million.
- Lack of proper reimbursement for dental surgeries and dental care in underdeveloped economies is expected to restrain market growth to some extent.
- The market in China is expected to expand at a stellar 11% CAGR to reach US$ 440 million by 2028.
- Demand for consumables and accessories is slated to increase at a CAGR of 7.8% across the forecast period.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions –
Key players in the dental sterilization market are focusing on strategic collaborations that allow them to enhance their market presence and maximize their revenue generation capacity on a global level.
In February 2022, Bien-Air Dental SA and Midmark Corp. announced a new strategic partnership to combine the dental technologies of both companies and create a simple and easy-to-use dental care solution. The companies are focusing on enhancing safety for dental professionals and patients to reduce the risk of infections among them.
Dental Sterilization Market: Key Players
- Dentsply Sirona
- Midmark Corporation
- Matachana Group
- W & H
Dental sterilization device manufacturers are anticipated to increase investments in research and development to fuel product innovation. Companies are also expected to adopt various organic and inorganic marketing strategies to promote their products and services across the forecast period.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global dental sterilization market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2028.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product type (instruments, consumables & accessories) and end user (hospitals, dental laboratories, clinics), across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa).
Get Free Access of This Report
Dental Sterilization Industry Research Segmentation
- By Product Type :
- Sterilization Equipment
- High-temperature Sterilizers
- Low- temperature Sterilizers
- Cleaning & Disinfectant Equipment
- Washer Disinfectants
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Packaging Equipment
- Sterilization Equipment
- Consumables & Accessories
- Sterilization Packaging Accessories
- Instrument Disinfectants
- Surface Disinfectants
- Sterilization Indicators
- Lubrication and Cleaning Solutions
- By End User :
- Dental Laboratories
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
What insights does the Dental Sterilization report provide to the readers?
- Dental Sterilization fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Dental Sterilization player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Dental Sterilization in detail.
Browse Latest Reports of Healthcare Industry By Fact.MR
Dental Lasers Market: The dental lasers market reached a valuation of US$ 241.74 Million in 2021FY, and is likely to register a Y-o-Y growth rate of 7.0% in 2022, closing at US$ 261.56 Million. Furthermore, across the 2022-2032 period of assessment, growth is expected to accelerate at a whopping 8.2% CAGR, reaching US$ 575.24 Million.
Dental Curing Lights Market: With the spread of Covid-19 crisis, the demand for dental curing lights witnessed a slight fall but somehow managed to maintain its relative growth in the market. In 2021, dental curing lights in cordless designs are highly preferred by the professsionals. Though costly, these innovations are appealing to the preference of users, thereby creating significat opportunity for market players. Especially, the LED dental curing lights are in high demand in 2021 due to the high occurance of dental caries throughout the world.
Dental Restorative Supplies Market: The global dental restorative supplies market is estimated at USD 5.1 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 8.8 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2032. The global dental restorative supplies market is likely to create an absolute dollar opportunity of USD 3.7 Billion by the end of 2032. The global dental restorative supplies market holds ~14% of the global dental market.
Dental Cements Market: Growing interest of dentists and clinicians in novel nanomaterial technology, inadvertently signifies high market opportunity for manufacturers to introduce new technologies for the development of high-quality dental implants. On the demand side, individuals are growing conscious of their personality and dental health, which is establishing high possibilities for the growth of the dental cements market.
Dental Consumables Market: The global dental consumables market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 34.3 Billion in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 5.9% to reach US$ 60.8 Billion by the end of 2032.
Dental Restoratives Market: The prevalence and severity of dental decay has waned over the past few years. Dental care needs have engendered a significant shift in the nature of dental care services- from conventional restorative care to cosmetic and preventive services. This shifting trend has propelled dental service providers to develop technologically advanced contraptions.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
Specialties: Competition Tracking, Customized Research, Syndicated Research, Investment Research, Social Media Research, Business Intelligence, Industry Analysis, Thought Leadership.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog