DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Dental X-Ray Equipment Market Research Report by Type (Extraoral X-Ray Systems, Hybrid X-Ray Systems, and Intraoral X-Ray Systems), Product, Application, End User, State – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Dental X-Ray Equipment Market size was estimated at USD 199.50 million in 2021, USD 226.25 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.86% to reach USD 350.87 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Dental X-Ray Equipment to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Extraoral X-Ray Systems, Hybrid X-Ray Systems, and Intraoral X-Ray Systems. The Extraoral X-Ray Systems is further studied across Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Systems and Panoramic/Cephalometric Systems. The Intraoral X-Ray Systems is further studied across Digital Sensors and Photostimulable Phosphor Systems.
- Based on Product, the market was studied across Analog X-Ray Systems and Digital X-Ray Systems.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Cosmetic Applications, Diagnostic Applications, Forensic Applications, and Therapeutic Applications.
- Based on End User, the market was studied across Dental Academics & Research Institutes, Dental Hospitals & Clinics, and Forensic Laboratories.
- Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Dental X-Ray Equipment Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
6. Dental X-Ray Equipment Market, by Type
6.2. Extraoral X-Ray Systems
6.3. Hybrid X-Ray Systems
6.4. Intraoral X-Ray Systems
7. Dental X-Ray Equipment Market, by Product
7.2. Analog X-Ray Systems
7.3. Digital X-Ray Systems
8. Dental X-Ray Equipment Market, by Application
8.2. Cosmetic Applications
8.3. Diagnostic Applications
8.4. Forensic Applications
8.5. Therapeutic Applications
9. Dental X-Ray Equipment Market, by End User
9.2. Dental Academics & Research Institutes
9.3. Dental Hospitals & Clinics
9.4. Forensic Laboratories
10. California Dental X-Ray Equipment Market
11. Florida Dental X-Ray Equipment Market
12. Illinois Dental X-Ray Equipment Market
13. New York Dental X-Ray Equipment Market
14. Ohio Dental X-Ray Equipment Market
15. Pennsylvania Dental X-Ray Equipment Market
16. Texas Dental X-Ray Equipment Market
17. Competitive Landscape
- Adroitt Medisys Solutions
- Air Techniques, Inc.
- Cefla S.C.
- Danaher Corporation
- DD Group
- Dentsply Sirona Inc
- Dispomed Ltd
- DURR DENTAL SE
- iM3Vet Pty Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Midmark Corporation
- Planmeca Oy
- Technomac Medical Systems Private Limited
- Vatech Co. Ltd.
- Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., LTD.
For more information about this report visit