DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Dental Implants and Prosthesis – Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global dental implants and prosthesis market was valued at USD 10.42 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.79 % during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027 to reach USD 16.35 billion by 2027.
- Nobel Biocare Services AG (Danaher Corporation)
- Straumann Holding AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- Zimmer Biomet
- Implant Direct Corporation
- HIOSSEN, Inc.
- MEGA’GEN Implant Co. Ltd.
- ACE Surgical Supply Co., Inc.
- Bicon, LLC
- Blue Sky Bio
- Aseptico, Inc.
- Essential Dental Systems, Inc.
- OSSTEM Implant Co., Ltd.
- DIO Corporation
- Merz Dental GmbH
- 3M Company
- Neoss Limited
- Southern Implants
The Dental Implants and Prosthesis market is witnessing positive growth owing to the growing burden of the geriatric population who are susceptible to developing various dental disorders, rising prevalence of various dental diseases due to poor eating habits, lack of oral hygiene, and accidents that causes tooth loss across the globe. In addition, accumulative focus on developing technologically advanced devices in the product arena are some of the factors contributing to the Global Dental Implants and Prosthesis Market.
Dental Implants and Prosthesis Market Dynamics:
The Dental Implants and Prosthesis market is witnessing a growth in product demand owing to various reasons, one of the key factors being the growing burden of the geriatric population who are more susceptible to developing dental disorders. According to the United Nations World Population Ageing 2019 highlights, approximately 703 million people were aged 65 years and above across the globe. Also, the report estimated the old age population to rise to 1.5 billion by the year 2050.
In addition, as per the World Health Organization 2021 statistics, globally, there were about 1 billion persons aged 60 years or over in the year 2020.
Dental Implants and Prosthesis Market Segment Analysis:
Dental Implants and Prosthesis Market, By Implants – By Material (Titanium Implants, Zirconium Implants), By Design (Tapered Dental Implants, Parallel-Walled Dental Implants), By Types (Endosteal Implants, Subperiosteal Implants, Others), By Prosthesis – By Products (Dentures, Crown, Bridges, Veneer, Abutment, Inlays & Onlays), By End-User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Others), and By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
In the Material segment of the Dental Implants and Prosthesis Market, Titanium Implants are estimated to hold the highest share in the Dental Implants and Prosthesis market during the forecast period.
Titanium Implants offer several advantages as the metal has been time-tested to be a successful and long-lasting option for dental implants. These are strong and durable, yet lightweight.
Additionally, the wide range of applications and positive user experiences have served to create high levels of trust regarding the performance of many titanium implants.
Moreover, a vast number of products are available for many indications. Titanium is highly resistant to external forces, and implant fractures are rare making it a solution in a vast array of cases where the resistance of the material is crucial.
Therefore, considering the advantages associated with Titanium Implants, this product category is expected to generate significant revenue share eventually contributing to the overall growth of the global Dental Implants and Prosthesis market in the forecast period.
Recent Developmental Activities in the Dental Implants and Prosthesis Market:
- On January 17, 2022, Renew, LLC and Western Dental & Orthodontics entered into a strategic partnership to make high-quality implant-supported removable anchored dentures surgical centers in California and Texas.
- On January 17, 2022, Yomi, a robot-assisted surgical device developed by the healthcare start-up Neocis, gained FDA clearance for general dental implant procedures in 2016 and full-arch dental implant procedures in 2020. Since its development, Yomi has become increasingly popular, and its manufacturer has recently announced that clinicians have already placed over 10,000 dental implants using the dental robotic platform.
- On June 08, 2021, Neoss announced the launch of NeossONET. NeossONET is a solution unique to the Neoss Implant System – one prosthetic platform, across three implant ranges, including ALL implant diameters and abutments.
Key Takeaways from the Dental Implants and Prosthesis Market Report Study
- Market size analysis for current Dental Implants and Prosthesis market size (2021), and market forecast for 5 years (2022-2027)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the Dental Implants and Prosthesis market.
- Top key product/services/technology developments, merger, acquisition, partnership, joint venture happened for last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the global Dental Implants and Prosthesis market.
- Various opportunities available for the other competitor in the Dental Implants and Prosthesis market space.
- What are the top performing segments in 2021? How these segments will perform in 2027.
- Which is the top-performing regions and countries in the current Dental Implants and Prosthesis market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for Dental Implants and Prosthesis market growth in the coming future?
For more information about this report visit