DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Dental Implants Market Intelligence Report – Global Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Dental Implants Market is projected to reach USD 14,194.47 million by 2027 from USD 8,536.28 million in 2021, at a CAGR 8.84% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas Dental Implants Market size was estimated at USD 3,004.30 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 3,207.82 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.21% to reach USD 4,824.30 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Dental Implants Market size was estimated at USD 2,548.14 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 2,818.23 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.47% to reach USD 4,385.44 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Dental Implants Market size was estimated at USD 2,983.83 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 3,250.13 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.92% to reach USD 4,984.73 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on dental implants identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group’s economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players’ strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the dental implants to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Parallel-Walled Dental Implants
- Tapered Dental Implants
- Plate-Form Dental Implants
- Root-Form Dental Implants
- Discounted Implants
- Premium Implants
- Value Implants
- External Hexagonal Connectors
- Internal Hexagonal Connectors
- Internal Octagonal Connectors
- Zirconium Implants
- Endosteal Implant
- Intramucosal Implant
- Subperiosteal Implant
- Transosteal Implant
- Dental Laboratories
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Specialty Dental Cosmetic Hospitals
- United States
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- 3M Company
- Adin Dental Implant Systems Ltd.
- Avinent Implant System, SLU
- Bicon, LLC
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- DIO Corporation
- Envista Holdings Corporation
- Henry Schein Inc.
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Osstem Implant Co. Ltd
- Shofu Inc.
- Southern Implants
- Straumann AG
- Thommen Medical AG
- Young Innovations, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit