According to the latest research by SkyQuest Technology, the Global Dental Equipment Market was valued at USD 8.10 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 11.52 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 5.20% during the forecast period of 2022 – 2028. The research provides up-to-date Dental Equipment market analysis of the current market landscape, latest trends, drivers, and overall market environment.
Get full report : https://skyquestt.com/report/dental-equipment-market
Dental equipment is used to carry out dental therapy, such as the examination, maintenance, restoration, and extraction of teeth and related oral tissues.
The availability of modern healthcare systems, rising healthcare expenditures, an increase in the prevalence of oral health problems, and the need for cosmetic dentistry among an older population are all contributing to the expansion of the market for dental equipment. Increased demand for excellent surgical dental care services and the rising prevalence of dental sickness are two factors that are expected to limit the market growth. Additionally, the rising demand for personal care and aesthetic items as well as the preference for dental products like crowns and bridges over implants all contribute to the market’s overall growth. However, the prohibitive cost of treatment is expected to significantly restrict the market growth.
Download Sample Report : https://skyquestt.com/sample-request/dental-equipment-market
The decline in oral health on a global scale has mostly been linked to changing societal norms. Furthermore, there is a critical need to encourage innovation and improvement in dental techniques. For dental procedures, increasingly frequently newer technology is being used. Additionally, people of all ages are equally susceptible to oral disorders. As a result, there is now a greater need for dental equipment of all shapes and sizes.
Read Market Research Report, “Global Dental Equipment Market By Product (Dental Radiology Equipment, Dental Lasers, Dental Systems & Parts, Laboratory Machines, Hygiene Maintenance Devices, Other), Type (Therapeutic, Diagnostics), and Region -Forecast and Analysis 2022-2028” by SkyQuest
Dental tools such as lab instruments, cone-beam CT scanners, dental lasers, etc. are in high demand globally. The rise in the market for dental lasers can be linked to the public’s rising preference for minimally intrusive treatment choices. Dental chairs are a given in all sizable clinics and dental care facilities. Devices for light therapy and dental torches are becoming increasingly popular among dentists. There is a rising need for adaptable and portable dental equipment all around the world.
The high cost of dental imaging devices and the lack of dental treatment reimbursement are the industry’s two biggest problems. Digital dental imaging technologies, such digital dental CBCT systems, provide high-quality images that enable the precise identification of tooth disorders. However, the product’s high cost is hindering their wider adoption.
Many dental offices and medical facilities are converting from using analogue dental X-rays to using digital ones in order to obtain medical images due to the reduced cost, greater image quality, and faster response times of digital X-rays. As a result, market players are increasing their investments in digital X-ray equipment due to the technology’s rising appeal among patients and healthcare professionals. Such launches are probably to offer profitable opportunities for market expansion during the expected timeframe.
The report published by SkyQuest Technology Consulting provides in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about Dental Equipment Market Revenue. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
● Drivers- Global oral health decline has been largely attributed to shifting societal behaviors. Additionally, there is a pressing need to support advancement and invention in dental techniques.
● Restraint-The main challenges facing the dental equipment sector are the massive price of dental imaging systems and the absence of reimbursement for dental treatment.
What does this Report Deliver?
● Market Estimation for 20+ Countries
● Dental Equipment Market demand by Region, Sub-Region, and Country
● Customization on Segments, Regions, and Company Profiles
● 100+ tables, 150+ Figures
● Global, Regional and Country specific Dental Equipment Market Trends
● Comprehensive Mapping of Dental Equipment Industry Parameters
● Attractive Investment Proposition in the Global Dental Equipment Industry
● Competitive Strategies Adopted by Dental Equipment Market Key Players
● Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges and the impact on the Dental Equipment Market Size
● Market growth rate till 2028
● Regulatory scenario, regional dynamics, and Dental Equipment market insights of leading countries in each region
● In-depth Market insights by Region and Country
● Market Segmentation Trend Analysis, Opportunities and Growth
● Porter’s five force analysis to know the market’s condition
● Pricing Analysis and Dental Equipment Market Sales
● Parent market analysis
● Product portfolio benchmarking
Speak with our analyst for more information:https://skyquestt.com/speak-with-analyst/dental-equipment-market
SkyQuest has segmented the Global Dental Equipment Market based on Type, Product, and Region:
● Global Dental Equipment Market by Product (Revenue, USD billion, 2021 – 2028)
o Dental radiology equipment
o Dental lasers
o Dental systems & parts
o Laboratory machines
o Hygiene maintenance devices
o Other equipment
● Global Dental Equipment Market by Type (Revenue, USD billion, 2021 – 2028)
● Global Dental Equipment Market by Region (Revenue, USD billion, 2021 – 2028)
o North America
▪ Rest of Europe
o Asia Pacific
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
o Latin America
▪ Rest of CSA
o Middle East & Africa
▪ GCC Countries
▪ South Africa
▪ Rest of MEA
Key Players in the Global Dental Equipment Market
● Envista Holdings (US)
● Align Technology (US)
● A-dec Inc. (US)
● J. MORITA CORP. (Japan)
● GC Corporation (Japan)
● Midmark Corporation (US)
● Straumann Holdings AG (Switzerland)
● 3M Company (US)
● BIOLASE, Inc. (US)
● 3Shape A/S (Denmark)
● BEGO GmbH & Co. Kg (Germany)
● Ultradent Products, Inc. (US)
● Yoshida Dental MFG. Co., Ltd. (Japan)
● Nakanishi Inc. (Japan)
● DentalEZ, Inc. (US)
● Carestream Dental LLC. (US)
● Takara Belmont Corporation (Japan)
● Nova Instruments (UK)
● NewTom (Italy)
● Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc. (US)
● PreXion, Inc. (Japan)
● Brasseler USA (US)
● Ivoclar Vivadent AG (Liechtenstein)
● AMD LASERS (US)
● Aseptico (US)
● BIEN-AIR DENTAL (US)
SkyQuest Technology is leading growth consulting firm providing market intelligence, commercialization and technology services. It has 450+ happy clients globally.
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
This release was published on openPR.