30-Day notice and request for comments.
Citation: “87 FR 59840”
Page Number: “59840”
DATES: Comments are encouraged and will be accepted until
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by docket number and title, by the following method:
* Federal Rulemaking Portal: Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
All submissions received must include the agency name and docket number for this document. The general policy for comments and other submissions from members of the public is to make these submissions available for public viewing at as they are received without change, including any personal identifiers or contact information.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: A copy of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by contacting
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: The information collection was previously published in the
1. Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
2. Evaluate the accuracy of the agency’s estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
3. Enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
4. Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
The Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program Enrollment System uses BENEFEDS, which is the secure enrollment website sponsored by OPM that allows eligible individuals to enroll or change enrollment in a FEDVIP plan. Eligible individuals use the system to enroll or change enrollment during the annual Open Season or when experiencing a qualifying life event under 5 CFR 894.101. FEDVIP is available to eligible Federal civilian and
The proposed rule, 89 FR 57764, published on
OPM uses this enrollment system to carry out its responsibility to administer the FEDVIP in accordance with 5 U.S.C. chapters 89A and 89B and implementing regulations (5 CFR part 894).
As required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (Pub. L. 104-13, 44 U.S.C. chapter 35) OPM is soliciting comments for this collection (OMB No. 3206-0272).
Title: Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP) Enrollment System.
OMB Number: 3206-0272-RENEWAL.
Frequency: On occasion.
Affected Public: Individuals or Households.
Number of Respondents: 388,261.
Estimated Time per Respondent: .1211 hours.
[FR Doc. 2022-21369 Filed 9-30-22;
BILLING CODE 6325-64-P