The dental lasers market reached a valuation of US$ 241.74 Million in 2021FY, and is likely to register a Y-o-Y growth rate of 7.0% in 2022, closing at US$ 261.56 Million. Furthermore, across the 2022-2032 period of assessment, growth is expected to accelerate at a whopping 8.2% CAGR, reaching US$ 575.24 Million.
The prevalence of gum-related diseases is increasing. Nearly one-third of all the adults, i.e., 1 out of 5 children in the US suffer from untreated tooth decay. Tooth decay can be treated with laser devices, which are minimally invasive and lead to less pain. According to CDC more than 60 million people in the U.S. are suffering from gum diseases and risk of oral systemic connection.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
What are the Challenges Deterring the Expansion of Dental Lasers Market?
• Advanced dental treatments and care services are generally associated with high cost which may have a negative impact on the growth of global dental lasers market.
• Easy availability of alternative products and lack of technical expert in handling the devices are expected to influence a passive growth of the dental lasers market.
• Depending on affected area and preexisting surrounding tissue or components including tooth and gums, many procedures may prevent the use of dental lasers. In addition, these lasers can’t be used on teeth that already have some types of fillings, especially metal amalgam. These are deemed to be restraining factors of the dental lasers market.
Prominent players in the Dental Lasers Industry are taking advantage of the rapidly increasing demand for the Dental Lasers in various applications. To further their outreach, players are relying on collaborations, partnerships and acquisitions with existing small, medium and large-scale vendors. Some prominent market developments are as follows:
• In January 2022, Biolase Inc., a U.S.-based leading dental lasers manufacturing company launched a new laser assisted microfluidic irrigation device. The company has co-developed microfluidic irrigation device with the collaboration of EdgePro, a Mexico-based renowned endodontic product manufacturing company. The company has claimed that this product will offer new age advanced cleaning and disinfection technique with its cutting-edge solution. Also, this product received FDA 510(K) clearance for endodontists application.
• In November 2021, BIOLASE, Inc. had announced the launch of Epic Hygiene Academy. The Epic Hygiene Academy brings together experts in dental hygiene to promote continuous education and assist the delivery of excellent patient care using laser technology. The curriculum, which is open to all dental hygienists who use BIOLASE diode lasers, will teach them how to use dental lasers to give their patients the best preventive and therapeutic dental care.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports :
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
• CAO Group, Inc.
• Biolase, Inc.
• Sirona Dental Systems Inc.
• Fotona, LLC
• Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., Ltd.
• KaVo Dental
• Gigaa Optronics Technology Co., Ltd.
• Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc.
• LaserStar Technologies Corporation
• Den-Mat Holdings, LLC
• Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd
Key Segments Covered in the Dental Lasers Industry Survey
• By Product :
o Soft Tissue
o All Tissue
o Dental Welding Lasers
• By Application :
o Conservative Dentistry
o Endodontic Treatment
o Oral Surgery
o Tooth Whitening
• By End-Use :
o Dental Clinics
• By Region :
o North America
o Latin America
o Middle East Africa
Get Full Access to this Report :
Questionnaire answered in the Dental Lasers Market report include:
• How the market for Dental Lasers has grown?
• What is the present and future outlook of the global Dental Lasers on the basis of region?
• What are the challenges and opportunities for the Dental Lasers?
• Why the consumption of Dental Lasers highest in region?
• In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Table of Content
1. Global Dental Lasers Market – Executive Summary
2. Global Dental Lasers Market Overview
2.2. Global Dental Lasers Market Size (US$ Mn)
and Forecast, 2022-2032
2.3. Global Dental Lasers Market Dynamics
2.5. Supply Chain
3. Global Dental Lasers Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Dental Lasers Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2022-2032
3.1.2. Carbon Dioxide Lasers Dental Lasers Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
3.1.3. Yttrium Aluminium Garnet Lasers Dental Lasers Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
4. Global Dental Lasers Market Analysis and Forecast By End User
4.1. Global Dental Lasers Market Size and Forecast By End User, 2022-2032
4.1.2. Dental Clinics Dental Lasers Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
5. Global Dental Lasers Market Analysis and Forecast By Region
5.1. Global Dental Lasers Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
5.1.1. North America Dental Lasers Market Size and Forecast, 2022-2032
220.127.116.11. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Product Type
18.104.22.168. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By End User
Explore Fact.MR’s More Insights on the Healthcare Domain
Skincare Device Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sales-of-skincare-devices-to-surpass-uss-43-48-bn-as-prevalence-of-dermatological-diseases-increases-factmr-report-301506974.html
ENT Medical Devices Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ear-nose-throat-ent-medical-devices-manufacturers-target-applications-in-cataract–glaucoma-treatment-factmr-301262063.html
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed . Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
This release was published on openPR.