- Technological developments, including improvements in implant designs and bone grafting techniques, are anticipated to support growth of the global dental consumables market.
- Compared to other traditional procedures, dental implants now have a success record that is noticeably higher, which is anticipated to raise demand for dental consumables
WILMINGTON, Del., July 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per the report, the global dental consumables market was worth US$ 23,718.0 Mn in 2018. Dental consumables market analysis predicts the market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, from 2019 to 2027. The positive global dental consumables market outlook is likely to be driven by a surge in technical developments in dental implants, dental tourism, and an increase in the prevalence of dental issues during the forecast timeline, from 2019 to 2027.
In the last decade, the rate of success of dental implants has risen to 90% for the lower jaw and 95% for the upper jaw. This success rate is significantly greater than that of many conventional procedures, such as root canal therapy. Due to this, many dental offices now provide dental implants as a more effective treatment option than removable dentures, bridges, and crowns. These dental solutions are one of the important ongoing trends of the dental consumables market.
In the early days of dental implants, it was discovered that a considerable proportion of potential implant candidates had medical conditions that made them inappropriate for the present implant therapy. The scope of absolute contraindications has been reduced due to improvements in bone grafting techniques, implant designs, and analysis of extensive research findings.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Dental Consumables Market Report –
Key Findings of Market Report
- Dental issues including mouth ulcers, gum disease, tooth decay, and tooth erosion can persist for a long time. Additionally, untreated periodontal conditions might result in major dental issues. The dental consumables market revenue analysis predicts the market to grow due to an increase in dental issues in the forthcoming years.
- In 2018, Europe had a stronghold over the global market for dental consumables. The funding of oral healthcare facilities in important nations is one of the primary factors that are likely to drive future market demand for dental consumables in the region.The UK market is predicted to dominate the global market due to expansion of the aging populace and rising awareness levels of dental care complemented by beneficial government efforts. The rest of Europe and Germany are likely to follow the UK.
Ask for References –
Global Dental Consumables Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Institut Straumann AG
- Patterson Companies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Henry Schein, Inc.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying –
Global Dental Consumables Market: Segmentation
- Dental implants
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Biomaterials
- Retail Dental Care Essentials
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Smart Medical Devices Market: The global smart medical devices market is expected to reach the value of US$ 70.1 Bn by the end of 2028. It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2028.
Implantable Medical Devices Market: The U.S. implantable medical devices market is expected to reach the value of US$ 48.3 Bn by the end of 2028. It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2021 to 2028.
Home Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market: The size of the home blood pressure monitoring devices market was pegged at US$ 1.1 Bn in value in 2019. The past few decades have witnessed rise in adoption of the technology on the back of prevalence of hypertensions.
Reprocessed Medical Devices Market: The global reprocessed medical devices market is expected to cross the value of US$ 5.9 Bn by the end of 2028. It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 14.9% from 2021 to 2028.
Medical Devices Outsourcing Market: The global medical devices outsourcing market is expected to reach the value of US$ 232.8 Bn by the end of 2028. It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2021 to 2028.
Nitinol Medical Devices Market: The global nitinol medical devices market was valued at US$ 14,571.7 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2019 to 2027.
mHealth Monitoring Diagnostic Medical Devices Market: The global mHealth monitoring diagnostic medical devices market was valued at US$ 29.05 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 20.5% from 2019 to 2027.
Pediatric Medical Devices Market: The global pediatric medical devices market was valued at US$ 21,000 Mn in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2018 to 2026.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and business consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research