New York, Oct. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Dental Consumables Market by Product, End user – Global Forecast to 2027” –
Dental restoration procedures include the use of implants and prosthetics made by restorative material to restore the function, integrity, and morphology of the missing tooth or to repair the missing parts of the tooth structure resulted from dental caries or injuries.
The global dental consumables market is projected to reach USD 55.7 billion by 2027 from USD 35.3 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 9.5%.
The dental restoration consumables segment is expected to account for the largest share of the dental consumables market
The dental restoration consumables segment accounted for the largest share of the global dental consumables market in 2021.Rise in the edentulous population and growing prevalence of dental caries and other dental diseases across the world drives the growth of the dental consumables market.
According to global burder=n of disease report 2019, oral diseases affect more than 3.5 billion people across the world, with 2 billion people suffering from caries of permanent teeth and around 520 million children suffering from caries of primary teeth.
The dental hospitals and clinics segment is expected to account for the largest share of the dental consumables market
The dental hospitals and clinics end user segment is projected to acquire for the largest share of the global dental consumables market in 2021.The rising number of dental clinics and hospitals across the world and growing number of dentists drives the growth of the market.
According to American dental association (ADA) number of dentists in US increased from 195,770 in 2015 to 200,419 in 2019.
Europe to dominate the dental consumables market during the forecast period
Europe is the largest regional market for dental consumables with a share in 2021. The growing geriatric population is a key factor driving the growth of the dental consumables market in Europe.
A breakdown of the primary participants for the dental consumables market referred to for this report is provided below:
• By Company Type: Tier 1–35%, Tier 2–40%, and Tier 3–25%
• By Designation: C-level–20%, Director Level–35%, and Others–45%
• By Region: North America–30%, Europe–27%, Asia Pacific–25%, Latin America- 10%, Middle East & Africa-8%
The prominent players in the dental consumables market include Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland), Envista Holdings Corporation (US), Dentsply Sirona (US), Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc. (US), 3M Company (US), Henry Schein, Inc. (US), Kuraray Noritake Dental (Japan), Mitsui Chemicals (Japan), Geistlich Pharma AG (Switzerland), Ivoclar Vivadent (Liechtenstein), GC Corporation (Japan), Keystone Dental Inc. (US), BEGO GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Septodont Holding (France), Ultradent Products (US), VOCO GmbH (Germany), COLTENE Group (Switzerland), SDI Limited (Australia), Young Innovations, Inc. (US), DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik (Germany), Brasseler USA (US), SHOFU INC. (Japan), Zhermack SpA (Italy), BISCO, Inc. (US), and Dental Technologies Inc. (US).
The report analyzes the market for various dental consumables and their adoption pattern.It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the global dental consumables market and different segments such as product, end user, and region.
The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product & service offerings, and recent developments.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, would help them garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market presence.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the global dental consumables market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, R&D activities, and product or service launches in the global dental consumables market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging regions by product, application, end user, and region
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, and recent developments in the global dental consumables market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, revenue analysis, and products & services of leading players in the global dental consumables market.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.